The December 9th issue summary podcast is presented by Dr. John Fletcher, editor-in-chief, and Dr. Diane Kelsall, deputy editor.
Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Kelsall discuss the following topics:
- What matters to patients and their families in end-of-life discussions
- Ibuprofen versus morphine for post-fracture pain in children
- How to engage in deprescribing meds
- Adverse health effects of solitary confinement
- Importance of head-tilt chin-lift in CPR
- Pap smears
- Diagnosis in progressive headache
- Holiday Reading highlights
Subscribe to the podcast directly or wait for its availability on iTunes (coming soon). Our podcasts are also released on and here on the blogs.