Highlights from the March 17th issue of CMAJ, presented by Dr. John Fletcher, editor-in-chief, and Dr. Domhnall MacAuley, associate editor.
Dr. Fletcher and Dr. MacAuley discuss the following:
- How different duty schedules affect day-time sleepiness of residents (in-depth author interview)
- Using the Rowland Universal Dementia Assessment Scale (RUDAS) cognitive assessment tool for multicultural populations (in-depth author interview)
- Who gets appropriate follow-up after visiting an emergency department for chest pain (in-depth author interview)
- How to manage neonatal jaundice
- Frequent night-time urination
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome from daily cannabis use
- Eruptive xanthomas in tattoos
- Atrial mass in molar pregnancy
Subscribe to CMAJ Podcasts on , , Overcast, Instacast, or your favourite aggregator. You can also follow us directly on our. Our podcasts are also released on and here on the blogs.