The January 6th issue summary podcast is presented by Dr. John Fletcher, editor-in-chief, and Dr. Moneeza Walji, editorial fellow.
Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Walji discuss the following topics:
- Diversity of ethnic groups and socioeconomic barriers in medical education
- Testing for group A streptococcal infection in children
- Harms from amoxicillin
- World region-specific birth-weight curves
- Drug interactions in HIV-infected patients
- Case of recurrent rheumatic fever
- Venous thromboembolism in IBD
Subscribe to the podcast directly or wait for its availability on iTunes (coming soon). Our podcasts are also released on and here on the blogs.